Friday, March 8, 2013

HOT ITEM ALERT: MEALTIME CHALKBOARD PLACEMAT

If you are like me, it's a hassle to get your kids to sit still at the table (atleast at home, in public people are bamboozled into thinking they're angels...eh).  Enter the Mealtime Chalkboard Placemat from Uncommon Goods.  

Let's back up a little.  What in the world is Uncommon Goods?  Uncommon Goods is a website that specializes in products that have been made from recycled, earth-friendly, organic products.  They have something for everyone in the family.

Now, back to the Mealtime Chalkboard Placemat.  This item is sold as a set of 4 for only $35!  It is made of Polyester, Cotton, and PVC, and best of all, it is MACHINE WASHABLE!  Your children can have fun doodling their ideal dinner or write a sweet message to mom and dad.  A sure-fire way to keep those little minds occupied while you're working on the chow!

7 comments:

Courtney Pies said...

Whoa, that's really kind of cool! :)

March 19, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Courtney Pies said...

I love your header, by the way! ;)

March 19, 2013 at 6:22 PM
ninamcclain93 said...

I feel like I would have more fun than a kid, and I'm 20. LOL

http://www.gofundme.com/28hk44?utm_campaign=Emails&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email

March 19, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Jenna said...

My girls would seriously love this!

March 19, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Unknown said...

No kiddos for me yet, but this is the coolest thing ever! Love that they are machine washable too! Very cute!

March 19, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Melanie Payne said...

Where were these when we were kids? I mean...come on! LOL I love this!!

March 19, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Andy Gregory said...


You don need do anything but click here to get free prescription glasses. I believe you never have such a great chance to get free glasses. Hurry up

March 2, 2014 at 9:46 PM

Post a Comment